March 2026 Updates!

  

games w/ Dylan & AJ

Costa Rica!

Costa Rica Crew!

Costa Rica w/ Clevelands

Breakfast in Costa Rica

Finished FOJ w/ Mauricio

Bonus fish pic!

Hey y'all!

Hey guys! This month, our home church, the church that I and the rest of the FOCUS staff attend on Sundays, hosted its annual retreat. We really do love our retreats around here!
This retreat is a little different from the ones we do through FOCUS because it isn’t just for our college students. Our Denton students are invited, but so is the rest of our church community, which makes it a really fun opportunity to spend time with people of all different ages and stages of life.
We spent the weekend at Camp Hoblitzelle, which is actually one of the camps where they filmed parts of The Chosen! It was such a fun weekend and gave me the chance to spend time with our church body outside of our normal Sunday routine. We played games, hung out, ate together, and just got to enjoy being in community for a few days.
The camp also happened to have some amazing fishing, which I definitely took advantage of. And just because I only included one fishing picture here does not mean that was the only fish I caught. I promise there were more!
I also can’t talk about this month without mentioning our staff trip to Costa Rica! This trip was so generously provided for, and I really can’t thank everyone enough who helped make it possible for me to go. It was such a gift to get away with the Denton staff and spend time together outside of our normal ministry schedule. We got to make some lifelong memories together, and I really do feel like the trip strengthened our friendships as a staff. We surfed, hiked through jungles and waterfalls, explored Costa Rica, and probably ate about a million empanadas along the way.
It truly was a trip of a lifetime, and I’m incredibly thankful for both the experiences we got to have and the people I got to share them with.

Prayer Requests for March:

  • That people choose to protect their sabbath and truly rest with God 

Remember, God loves you very very much and He has a special plan just for you. Go in the grace of God!


Comments

Popular Posts